Table of contents:
1. Introduction to Accounting and Business.
2. Analyzing Transactions.
3. The Adjusting Process.
4. The Accounting Cycle.
5. Accounting for Retail Businesses.
7. Internal Control and Cash.
9. Long-Term Assets: Fixed and Intangible.
10. Liabilities: Current, Installment Notes, and Contingencies.
11. Liabilities: Bonds Payable.
12. Corporations: Organization, Stock Transactions, and Dividends.
13. Statement of Cash Flows.
14. Financial Statement Analysis.
15. Introduction to Managerial Accounting.
16. Job Order Costing.
17. Process Cost Systems.
18. Activity-Based Costing.
19. Support Department and Joint Cost Allocation.
20. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
21. Variable Costing for Management Analysis.
23. Evaluating Variances from Standard Costs.
24. Evaluating Decentralized Operations.
25. Differential Analysis and Product Pricing.
26. Capital Investment Analysis.
27. Lean Manufacturing and Activity Analysis.
28. The Balanced Scorecard and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Appendix A: Interest Tables.
Appendix B: Revenue Recognition.
Appendix C: International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix D: Investments.
Appendix E: Nike Inc., Form 10-K for the Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2017.